Promenade Hotel is first and only five star design hotel outside Riga.
If you are planning to celebrate your wedding in an old-fashioned romantic atmosphere, pamper your guests with excellent food, high-class service and later with a wonderful relaxation in the guest rooms, the "Promenade Hotel" will be the right place for your special day celebration. For large weddings, we offer the spacious Hika Spīķera Hall, which is wide enough for the tables, dancing and various activities. In addition to the hall, you will also be able to use the glazed Hicka Spīķera Terrace with a fascinating view of the promenade and yachts in the Trade Canal. For a more intimate party in a small circle of guests, we offer to rent the anciently romantic Boardroom or the Rose Hall.
Roze hall – suitable for engagement dinner, wedding ceremonies and wedding celebrations up till 25 persons.
Boardroom – suitable for engagement dinner, wedding ceremonies and wedding celebrations up till 30 persons.
Restaurant "Piano” – suitable for engagement dinner, wedding celebrations up till 50 persons.
Hika hall and terrace – suitable for engagement dinner, wedding ceremonies and wedding celebrations up till 110 persons.
Our team will help you with:
- celebration organization;
- accommodation for newlyweds and wedding guests (58 design rooms);
- wedding celebration menu and its tasting;
- wedding cake;
- recreation facilities at the Promenade Hotel Spa (sauna, steam room, gym, facial and body treatments).
Choose a gift in you special day:
- body or facial treatment at the Promenade Hotel SPA center and -30% disscount on choosen newlyweds room on the day of wedding.
- Accommoditation in one of Promenade Hotel design rooms on wedding day.
Terms and conditions
- Upon hotel and conference center availability.
- This package is subject to availability, and may not be combined with any other package, promotion or special offer.
- This packadge is available when booking festive dinner starting from 10 persons.
For reservations, please call +371 27334414, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org